- 6 corn tortillas (make sure that these are on the thinner side--if not they will be crispy along the edges but a little chewier in the middle) Can also use pita bread but break apart. Thinner is better!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Seasoning of choice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Place your tortillas on top of each other. Cut into 8 pie slices.
- In a medium-sized bowl place the "chips" inside and drizzle the olive oil over them until each side and piece is nicely covered.
- Coat each chip with seasoning of choice by sprinkling the seasoning with a spoon over it, making sure that both sides are perfectly coated.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, rotating your pan at the 7 minute mark. You want the edges to be lightly browned but keep your eye on burning during the last 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool before thoroughly enjoying.
Nacho, Spicy or Ranch
Nacho “Cheese” Seasoning:
Spicy Taco Seasoning:
Cool Ranch Seasoning: