No week is complete without cauli-bits.
Perfect pizza topping or just enjoy the way they are!
1 head of cauliflower
¾ cup flour
¾ cup almond milk
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup buffalo/hot sauce
2 tablespoon coconut oil/vegetable oil
1 tablespoon sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
2. Break the head of cauliflower into florets, smaller or larger depending on your preference.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
4. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
6. In a small mixing bowl, combine the hot sauce, vegetable oil, and honey, and stir until evenly combined.
7. Brush the hot sauce mixture on cauliflower and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Inspiration from Gimme Delicious.